- High Speed Bulk Messaging (HSB) is a solution enabling operators to send short messages to a large base of mobile users, both its own subscribers as well as to subscribers from other networks. The HSB delivers messages directly to the destination using MAP/SS7.
- This platform can be deployed with its own Store and Forward Engine for Temporary failed SMS retries or relay failed SMS to an external SMSC(s) in the case where a message cannot be sent on the first delivery attempt. This offers an operator a cost effective way to enter the arena of High Speed Bulk Messaging.
- With High-Performance Message Sending, TecSMSE can be used to deliver application-originated messages such as SM broadcasts, news/sports alerts, Missed Call/Voicemail notification, etc directly to destination handsets without using the network SMSCs, so SMSC loading and delays are avoided.
- IMPORTANTLY : High-Performance Message Sending also enables the application designers to choose the appropriate delivery model for their service:
- STANDARD MODEL : Messages are delivered immediately if the destination handset is available, or are stored for later delivery if the destination handset is not available.
- EXPRESSED MODEL : Messages are delivered immediately if the destination handset is available, or are rejected/discarded if the destination handset is not available. Service providers receive immediate notification of successful message delivery, or the reason for non-delivery, giving them complete control.